Terms and Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ONLINE BOUTIQUE YONCY.BG
Art. 1. The present general conditions are intended for regulation of the relations between “Stey-99” EOOD with UIC 102686392, with registered office and address of management Burgas district, Burgas County, Burgas 8000, zh.k. MILADINOV BROTHERS, bl. 71, fl. 15, apt. 70 represented by YORDANKA ILIEVA IVANOVA, hereinafter referred to as the SUPPLIER, and the customers, hereinafter referred to as USERS, of the e-shop "yoncy.bg", hereinafter referred to as "E-SHOP".
ІІ. SUPPLIER DATA
Art. 2. Information under the Electronic Commerce Act and the Protection of consumers:
1. Name of the Supplier: “STAY-99” EOOD
2. Headquarters and address of management: Burgas district, Burgas county, Burgas 8000, zh.k. MILADINOV BROTHERS, bl. 71, fl. 15, apt. 70
3. Address for exercising the activity: Burgas district, Burgas county, Burgas 8000, zh.k. MILADINOV BROTHERS, bl. 71, fl. 15, apt. 70
4. Data for correspondence: Burgas district, Burgas municipality, Burgas 8000, zh.k. MILADINOV BROTHERS, bl. 71, fl. 15, apt. 70
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +359 8877 043 43
5. Entry in public registers: UIC 102686392,
6. Supervisory authorities:
(1) Commission for Personal Data Protection
Address: Sofia, 15 Ivan Evstatiev Geshov Str.,
tel .: (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
(2) Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, 3rd, 4th and 6th floors,
tel .: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
Website: www.kzp.bg, administrator of personal data under №297485 in the electronic register of the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
8. Registration under the Value Added Tax Act № BG 102686392
III. CHARACTERISTICS OF E-SHOP
Art. 3. E-SHOP is an e-shop, available at the Internet address "yoncy.bg", through which Users have the opportunity to enter into contracts for the sale and delivery of goods offered by the E-SHOP, including the following:
To register and create a profile to view E-SHOP and use of additional services for providing information
To make electronic statements in connection with the conclusion or the execution of contracts with the E-SHOP through the interface of the page of the E-SHOP, available on the Internet
To conclude contracts for purchase and sale and delivery of the goods offered from E-SHOP
To make any payments in connection with the concluded contracts with E-SHOP, according to those maintained by E-SHOP SHOP payment methods.
To receive information about new goods offered by ELECTRONIC SHOP
To review the goods, their characteristics, prices and delivery conditions
To be notified of the rights arising from the law primarily through the interface of the E-SHOP page on the Internet.
Art. 4. The Supplier delivers the goods and guarantees the rights of the Users, provided by law, within the framework of good faith, adopted in the practice of consumer and commercial law.
Art. 5. (1) Users enter into a contract for purchase and sale of goods offered by the E-SHOP through the interface of the Provider, available on its website at "yoncy.bg" or other means of distance communication.
(2) Under the contract concluded with the Users for purchase and sale of goods, the Provider is obliged to deliver and transfer the ownership of the User to the goods determined by him through the interface.
(3) The Users pay to the Supplier remuneration for the delivered goods according to the conditions, determined on E-SHOP and the present general conditions. The remuneration is in the amount of the price announced by the Provider at the address of
E-SHOP on the Internet.
(4) The Provider delivers the goods ordered by the Users within the terms and under the conditions determined by the Provider on the website of the e-shop and according to the present general conditions.
(5) The price of the delivery shall be determined separately and explicitly from the price of the goods.
Art. 6. (1) The User and the Provider agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the contract of sale may be made electronically and through electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. . 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
(2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the site are made by the persons specified in the data provided by the User during registration, if the User has entered the respective name and password for access.
IV. USE OF E-SHOP
Art. 7. (1) In order to use the E-SHOP for concluding contracts for purchase and sale of goods, the User should enter his chosen name and password for remote access, in cases where the e-shop requires registration.
(2) The name and the password for remote access are determined by the User, by registration electronically on the website of the Provider.
(3) By filling in your data and pressing the buttons "Yes, I accept" and "REGISTER". The user declares that he is aware of these general conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to comply with them unconditionally.
(4) The Provider confirms the registration made by the User by sending a letter to the e-mail address specified by the User, to which information for activating the registration is also sent. The Recipient confirms the registration and conclusion of the contract by electronic reference in the letter notifying him of the registration sent by the Provider. After the confirmation, an account of the User is created between him and the Provider contractual relations arise.
(5) Upon registration, the User is obliged to provide accurate and up-to-date data. The user promptly updates the data specified in his registration in case of change.
(6) In case a profile in web social networks or other networks is used for registration of the User, a party to the contract is the person who is the holder of the profile used for registration in the respective social or another network. In this case, the Provider has the right to access the data necessary to identify the User in the relevant social or another network.
Art. 8. (1) The e-mail address provided during the initial registration of the User, as well as any subsequent e-mail address used for the exchange of statements between the User and the Provider, is "Primary e-mail address" within the meaning of these general conditions. The user has the right to change his Primary contact email address.
(2) Upon receipt of a request for change of the Main contact e-mail address, the Provider shall send a request for confirmation of the change. The request for a confirmation is sent by the Provider to the new Main contact e-mail address specified by the user.
(3) The change of the Main contact e-mail address is made after the confirmation by the User, expressed by a reference contained in the request for confirmation, sent by the Provider to the new Main contact e-mail address indicated by the User.
(4) The Provider informs the User about the made change, by e-mail, sent to the Main contact e-mail address indicated by the User before making the change under par. 2.
(5) The Provider shall not be liable to the User for illegal change of the Main contact e-mail address.
(6) The Provider may require from the User the use of the Main contact e-mail address in specific cases.
V. TECHNICAL STEPS FOR CONCLUDING A PURCHASE CONTRACT SALE
Art. 9. (1) The users mainly use the interface of the Provider's page, to enter into contracts for the sale of goods offered by the Supplier in E-SHOP.
(2) The contract shall be concluded in Bulgarian.
(3) The contract between the Provider and the User represents the present general conditions, available at "yoncy.bg"
(4) A party to the contract with the Provider is the User according to the data provided during the registration and contained in the personal profile of the User. For the avoidance of doubt, these are the data with which an account has been created with the Provider.
(5) The provider shall include in the interface of its website, technical means for establishing and correcting errors in the input of information, before the statement for concluding the contract is made.
(6) This contract is considered concluded from the moment of registration of the User with the Provider. The contract for purchase and sale of goods is considered concluded from the moment of its application by the User through the interface of the Provider.
(7) For the conclusion of this contract and the conclusion of the contract for purchase and sale of goods, the Provider shall explicitly notify the User in an appropriate manner by electronic means.
(8) The statement for concluding the contract and the confirmation for its receipt shall be considered received when their addressees have an opportunity for access to them.
(9) The Supplier delivers the goods to the address indicated by the Users and is not responsible in case the data indicated by the Users are incorrect or misleading.
Art. 10. The Users conclude the contract of sale with the Provider according to the following procedure:
(1) Carrying out registration in the E-SHOP or providing the necessary data, if the User has not yet registered in E-SHOP
(2) Entering the system for placing orders on the E-SHOP by identification with a name and password
(3) Selection of one or more of the offered goods on ELECTRONIC SHOP and adding them to a list of goods to buy
(4) Provision of data for the delivery
(5) Choice of method and moment for payment of the price.
(6) Confirmation of the order.
VI. SPECIAL OBLIGATIONS OF THE SUPPLIER. PROTECTION OF USERS
Art. 11. The rules of this section VI of these general conditions apply to Users for whom, according to the data specified for the conclusion of the contract of sale or registration in the E-SHOP, it can be concluded that they are users within the meaning of the Act. on Consumer Protection, the Electronic Commerce Act and/or Directive 97/7 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 1997 on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts.
Art. 12. (1) The main characteristics of the goods offered by the Supplier are defined in the profile of each product on the site of the E-SHOP.
(2) The price of the goods including all taxes is determined by the Supplier in the profile of each product on the site of the E-SHOP.
(3) The value of the postage and transport costs, not included in the price of the goods, shall be determined by the Provider and shall be provided as information to the Users in one of the following moments before concluding the contract:
- In the profile of each of the goods on the website of the Provider of ELECTRONIC SHOP
- When choosing the goods for concluding the contract of sale
(4) The manner of payment, delivery and performance of the contract is determined in these general terms and conditions, as well as the information provided to the User on the website of the Provider.
(5) The information provided to the Users under this article is up-to-date at the moment of its visualization on the site of the Provider of the E-SHOP before the conclusion of the contract for purchase and sale.
(6) The supplier must indicate the conditions for delivery of the individual goods on the site of the E-SHOP.
(7) The supplier shall indicate before the conclusion of the contract the total value of the order for all goods contained therein.
Art. 13. (1) The consumer agrees that the Supplier has the right to accept advance payment for the concluded with the consumer contracts for purchase and sale of goods and their delivery.
(2) The consumer chooses independently whether to pay the Supplier the price to deliver the goods before or at the time of delivery.
Art. 14. (1) The consumer has the right, without paying compensation or penalty and without stating a reason, to withdraw from the concluded contract within 14 working days, as of the date of receipt of the goods.
(2) When the Provider has not fulfilled its obligations for providing information, determined in art. 47 para 1 of the Consumer Protection Act, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the concluded contract within one year and 14 working days, as of the date according to art. 50 of the Consumer Protection Act. When the trader provides the consumer with the information about the right of withdrawal within one year from the date under Art. 50 of the Consumer Protection Act, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the distance contract or from the off-site contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of the information under Art. 47, para. 1, item 8 of the Consumer Protection Act.
(3) In case the consumer exercises his right of refusal under para. 1, The supplier is obliged to reimburse him in full the amounts paid by the consumer no later than of 14 calendar days from the date on which the consumer has exercised his right of withdrawal from the contract. From the amount that the consumer has paid under the contract, is deduct the cost of returning the goods, unless the consumer has returned the goods for his account and has notified the Provider thereof.
(4) The User is obliged to store the goods received from the Supplier, their quality and safety during the term under par. 1.
Art. 15. (1) The term of delivery of the goods and the initial moment from which it runs is determined for each product separately when concluding the contract with the consumer through the site of the Supplier of E-SHOP unless the goods are ordered in one delivery.
(2) In case the consumer and the Supplier have not determined a term for delivery, the term of delivery of the goods is 30 working days from the date following the sending of the consumer's order to the Supplier through the Provider's website E-SHOP.
(3) If the Supplier cannot fulfil the contract due to the fact that he does not have the ordered goods, he shall be obliged to notify the consumer and to refund the amounts paid by him within 30 working days from the date on which the Supplier should have fulfilled its obligation under the contract.
(4) In the cases under par. 3, The supplier has the right to deliver to the consumer goods of the same quality and price. The provider notifies the consumer electronically of the change in the performance of the contract.
(5) In case of exercising the right of withdrawal from the supply contract under para. 4, the costs of returning the goods are at the expense of the Supplier.
Art. 16. (1) The supplier shall hand over the goods to the consumer after certifying the fulfilment of the requirements and the existence of the circumstances under art. 47 of the Consumer Protection Act.
(2) The User and the Provider shall certify the circumstances under para. 1 in writing at the time of delivery by handwritten signature, unless otherwise agreed.
(3) The User and the Provider agree that the requirements under para. 1 and Art. 47 of the Consumer Protection Act will be observed if the certification is performed by a person for whom, according to the circumstances, it can be concluded that he will transmit the information to the consumer - party to the contract.
VII. OTHER TERMS
Art. 17. (1) The Supplier shall deliver and hand over the goods to the User within the term determined at the conclusion of the contract.
(2) If the term under par. 1 is not explicitly agreed between the parties after the contract, the Supplier shall deliver and deliver the goods within a reasonable time, but no later than 2 months.
Art. 18. The User must inspect the goods at the time of delivery and delivery by the Supplier and if it does not meet the requirements to notify the Supplier immediately.
VIII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Art. 19. (1) The Provider shall take measures for the protection of the personal data of the User according to the Personal Data Protection Act.
(2) For reasons of security of the personal data of the Users, the Provider will send the data only to the e-mail address, which was indicated by the Users at the moment of registration.
Art. 20. (1) At any time, the Provider has the right to require the User to identify himself and to certify the authenticity of each of the circumstances and personal data announced during the registration.
(2) In case for any reason the User has forgotten or lost his name and password, the Provider has the right to apply the announced "Procedure for lost or forgotten names and passwords", available at "yoncy.bg"
IX. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS
Art. 21. (1) These general terms and conditions may be amended by the Provider, for which the latter will notify in an appropriate manner all Users of the E-SHOP who are registered within 7 days.
(2) The Provider and the User agree that any addition and amendment of these general conditions will have an effect on the User after its explicit notification by the Provider and if the User does not declare within one month that he rejects them with a written notice.
(3) The User agrees that all statements of the Provider in connection with the amendment of these general conditions will be sent to the e-mail address specified by the User during registration. The user agrees that e-mails sent in accordance with this article do not need to be signed with an electronic signature in order to have an effect on him.
Art. 22. The Provider publishes these general conditions at "yoncy.bg", together with all additions and amendments thereto.
Art. 23. The present general conditions and the contract of the User with the Provider are terminate in the following cases:
• upon termination and declaration of liquidation or declaration of bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract
• by mutual consent of the parties in writing
• unilaterally, with a notice from each of the parties in case of non - compliance with the obligations of the other party
• in case of objective impossibility of any of the parties to the contract to perform their obligations
• in case of seizure or sealing of the equipment by state bodies
• in case of deletion of the User's registration on the site of E-SHOP. In this case, the concluded but not fulfilled contracts for purchase and sale remain in force and are subject to execution
• in case of exercising the right of withdrawal according to art. 50 of the Law on consumer protection.
XII. OTHER TERMS
Art. 24. The possible invalidity of any of the provisions of these general terms and conditions will not lead to the invalidity of the entire contract.
Art. 25. The laws of the Republic of Bulgaria shall apply to the issues not settled in this contract, related to the implementation and interpretation of this contract.
Art. 26. All disputes between the parties shall be settled in a spirit of understanding and goodwill. In the event that no agreement is reached, all unresolved disputes, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, as well as disputes concerning the filling of gaps in the contract or its adaptation to new circumstances, shall be resolved by the competent court for registration of “Stey-99” EOOD according to the Bulgarian legislation.
Art. 27. These general terms and conditions enter into force for all Users of "yoncy.bg" on 17.03.2015
Deliveries are made only on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Appendix 6 to Art. 47, para. 1, item 8 and Art. 52, para. 2 and 4 of the CPA
Standard form for exercising the right to withdraw from the contract: (fill in and send this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- To (name of the trader, his geographical address and, where applicable, his fax number and e-mail address to be completed by the trader):
- I hereby notify/notify * that I refuse/refuse * the contract concluded by me/us * for the purchase of the following goods * / for the provision of the following service *
- Ordered on * / received on *
- Name of the user(s)
- Address of the user(s)
- Signature of the user(s) (only if this form is on paper)
* Strike out what does not apply.
Amounts paid by consumers are paid only by bank transfer.
This commercial guarantee confirms the rights of customers in accordance with Art. 112, Art. 111, Art. 114 and Art. 115 of the Consumer Protection Act / updated SG no. 99 / 09.12.2005, amended SG no. 61 of 2014 /. Irrespective of the commercial guarantee, the seller is responsible for the non-compliance of the consumer goods with the sales contract according to this law. According to Art. 117 and Art. 119 of the same and the obligations are undertaken by manufacturers and importers of footwear to consumers. The warranty period of the goods is 30 days.
In case of non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract of sale, the consumer has the right to file a complaint / Art. 112 of the CPA / and to ask the seller to translate it in accordance with the contract of sale / Art. 113 of the CPA /. According to the paragraphs of art. 113, the repair must be carried out within 1 month. The elimination of the defect is free of charge for the consumer, including the postage costs, if such are required / art. 113 para 4 /. In cases of impossibility to repair the goods due to irremovability of the defect (cracking of the foot, cracking of the facial skin, cracking of other facial material, etc.) the customer has the right to request a replacement with new goods or cancellation of the contract and refund. The consumer cannot claim a reduction in the price or a refund of the amount paid if the product is replaced with a new one or the defect is repaired within 1 month / Art. 114 para 2 /. The trader is obliged to satisfy a request for cancellation of the contract and refund of the amount paid to the consumer when he has satisfied 3 complaints by repairing within the warranty period and there is a subsequent occurrence of the same defect / Art. 114 para 3 / SG no. 61/2014. The consumer cannot claim for cancellation of the contract if the non-compliance of the consumer goods with the contract is insignificant / Art. 114 para 4 /. The warranty period ceases to run for the time necessary to settle the claim / Art. 115 para 2 /.
The commercial guarantee is provided by the MANUFACTURER / IMPORTER and is valid for a period of 30 days after the purchase and should be settled by the SELLER.
The seller declares that he is responsible for the lack of compliance of the consumer goods with the contract of sale according to art. 112-115 of CPA.
The commercial warranty covers defects despite the correct use of the shoes. When used correctly, follow the instructions below in the commercial warranty.
Manifested defects giving grounds for complaint:
- adhesion of the face material
- breaking of the foot
- splitting of the foot
- fall of the fort
- damaged zippers
- breakage of the knee or the metal plate in the chamber part of the shoe
Method for satisfying the warranty claims:
- repair of the defect by repairing the item within 30 days from the date of acceptance of the warranty claim.
- if the repair is not possible - the goods must be replaced with another of the same type.
- in case of absence of the same type of goods, it should be replaced with another of the customer's choice. In case of a difference in price, it should be paid by him.
Complaints are not accepted in case of attempted damage and defects that are due to improper use and maintenance or are caused intentionally!
The warranty does not cover lost or missing items, abrasions and scratches on the heel, sole and the outside of the shoes.
Water leaks are not considered a claim under this warranty unless the shoes are GORE-TEX, WATERPROOF or other indication that they are waterproof.
Complaints are filed at the store where the goods were purchased. For products purchased from www.yoncy.bg to email email@example.com
The consumer has the right to file a complaint regardless of the provided commercial guarantee, according to the Consumer Protection Act.
Please send the products cleaned!
SHOE MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
* use the shoes according to the season and their purpose.
* Store shoes at room temperature in a dry and ventilated place.
* Periodically change or clean the insoles.
* shoes must be ventilated.
* Avoid the use of shoes without socks.
* shoes on which there is no label WATERPROOF / GORE-TEX, WATERPROOF, etc./ can leak water.
* Wet shoes must be maintained according to the maintenance instructions. It is best to dry wet shoes at room temperature.
* do not dry forcibly - heating, sun and other sources of direct heat.
* shoes should not be kept wet.
* Avoid direct contact with seawater and prolonged exposure to the sun.
* It is recommended to leave the shoes to "rest" for at least 24 hours after use to allow the skin to dry from the moisture absorbed by the feet.
* use appropriate cleaning and painting agents.
* When using, take into account the specifics of the materials from which your shoes are made.
SHOE MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
* Do not wash in the car! Do not wash by hand! Do not bleach!
* Contaminated shoes made of natural or artificial leather should be cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. If they are wet - clean them with a dry cloth and mild soap.
* shoes made of fabric or tarpaulin are cleaned with soapy water and allowed to dry at room temperature.
* nubuck or suede shoes are brushed with a special brush or suede cleaner.
For more information and questions about the use and maintenance of the shoes you have purchased, please do not hesitate to contact our sales consultants or firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to give you detailed instructions and advice.
About product returns.
If you change your mind, you can return the item within 14 days of receiving the shipment. The item must not be used in its original packaging.
For this purpose, contact our operator on the specified phone: 0887704343
By displaying a product in an E-SHOP, the SUPPLIER does not guarantee the identity of colours, shapes, sizes, etc. of the image and its identity with the delivered product, due to different settings and the colour calibration of different devices (monitors, phones, tablets, etc.)
You can return a product within 14 days of purchase.
When you have paid for your order by COD:
For this, you need to send back the product at your expense and once it is received and verified by us, we will refund you!